Tour around Tbilisi
- Arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel
- Tour around Tbilisi, in the most beautiful city with an ancient history that will give you the opportunity to learn all the sights of the city.
- “Sameba” Cathedral church is a symbol of the unity and immortality of Georgia. The main Orthodox Christian church in Georgia; on the hill of Eliya.
- Mtatsminda Hill – with beautiful views and fascinating beauty. In the same place, on the slope of Mtatsminda, you will see the pantheon of Georgian writers and public figures, scientists and artists.
- Mtatsminda Park is a pleasant, comfortable and entertaining place for children and adults, with a beautiful view of the city.
- Visit the beautiful old town sulfur bath area
- Narikala Fortress is the most popular place for both locals and tourists. It can be said that Tbilisi could not preserve its originality without Narikala, the pride of Old Tbilisi deserves such attention. Narikala fortress is visible almost from all sides of Tbilisi, especially it is beautiful at night time. It overlooks the river Mtkvari , which adds more charm to the environment.
- Tunnel Meidani – Maidan Bazaar is a underground shopping center . Immediately upon arrival at Meydan Bazaar, the old Georgian surroundings and a variety of wine stands will attract your attention. Here you can try “chacha” and wine along with Georgian traditional sweets. In the depths of the tunnel there are also exhibited jewelry and many other souvenirs.
- Dinner in a restaurant – the place where you can taste Georgian traditional delicious cuisine, enjoy Georgian national dances and have an unforgettable evening in a well-known Georgian hospitality environment.
- Transfer to the hotel-Tbilisi
- Breakfast in the hotel (Tbilisi)
- Mtskheta is the first capital of Georgia, many monuments of this wonderful city are included in the UNESCO list, this city is distinguished by an abundance of amazing monuments of architecture and culture. The unique beauty of Mtskheta adds the confluence of the rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi, which itself is a wonderful sight.
- Svetitskhoveli is Architectural monument of the XI century, where the shroud of Christ was buried. Svetitskhoveli is the first and the main church in Georgia
- The beautiful monument of the 5th century – Jvari Monastery is located in Mtskheta, on the top of a mountain, on a beautiful view of the rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi.
- Lunch in the famous restaurant in Mtskheta, which is distinguished by its delicious cuisine.
- Uplistsikhe – rocky terrain, a city with an ancient history of the Bronze Age with an impressive spectacle. It belongs to the VII century.
- The most interesting thing in the Gori is museum of Joseph Stalin, founded in 1937.
- Transfer to the hotel – Tbilisi
Bodbe Monastery, St. Nino’s spring, Sighnaghi, walk around the city, dinner at the end of the day in the traditional Kakhetian marani (cellar).
- Breakfast in the hotel. (Tbilisi)
- Sighnaghi is one of the oldest, historical and only romantic cities of Georgia, surrounded by ancient and centuries-old historical fortresses. We will see the beautiful, narrow and romantic streets of the city, overlooking the unique “Alazani Valley”.
- Lunch in the beautiful city with unique views.
- We will see the monastery where the grave of the illuminator of Georgia – St. Nino is located.
- Transfer for dinner – after the visit of Sighnaghi, we will go to one of the most traditional wine cellars of Kakheti. A beautiful and rich corner of Georgia – Kakheti – homeland of wine and grapes, so you will have a unique opportunity to try traditional types of Kakhetian wines. In addition, you will participate in a master class on baking homemade bread and in the process of preparing Georgian traditional sweets – “Churchkhela”
- Here you will have a delicious dinner in the impressive atmosphere, with traditional songs of Kakheti.
- Transfer to Airport
Cost included minimum 6 pax
The prices includes
- Transfer from/to the airport
- Hotel for 2 nights (in double/twin rooms)
- Meals – breakfast
- All transfers are performed by air-conditioned/heated cars/buses
- English/Russian speaking guide service during all days
- Wine tastings
The price of the tour doesn’t includes:
- Flight tickets
- Entrance fee (museum, caves)
- Meals (lunch and dinner)