Tour around Tbilisi
- Arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel
- Tour around Tbilisi, in the most beautiful city with an ancient history that will give you the opportunity to learn all the sights of the city.
- “Sameba” Cathedral church is a symbol of the unity and immortality of Georgia. The main Orthodox Christian church in Georgia; on the hill of Eliya.
- Mtatsminda Hill – with beautiful views and fascinating beauty. In the same place, on the slope of Mtatsminda, you will see the pantheon of Georgian writers and public figures, scientists and artists.
- Mtatsminda Park is a pleasant, comfortable and entertaining place for children and adults, with a beautiful view of the city.
- Visit the beautiful old town sulfur bath area
- Narikala Fortress is the most popular place for both locals and tourists. It can be said that Tbilisi could not preserve its originality without Narikala, the pride of Old Tbilisi deserves such attention. Narikala fortress is visible almost from all sides of Tbilisi, especially it is beautiful at night time. It overlooks the river Mtkvari , which adds more charm to the environment
- Tunnel Meidani – Maidan Bazaar is a underground shopping center . Immediately upon arrival at Meydan Bazaar, the old Georgian surroundings and a variety of wine stands will attract your attention. Here you can try “chacha” and wine along with Georgian traditional sweets. In the depths of the tunnel there are also exhibited jewelry and many other souvenirs.
- Dinner in a restaurant – the place where you can taste Georgian traditional delicious cuisine, enjoy Georgian national dances and have an unforgettable evening in a well-known Georgian hospitality environment.
- Transfer to the hotel-Tbilisi
- Breakfast in the hotel (Tbilisi)
- Mtskheta is the first capital of Georgia, many monuments of this wonderful city are included in the UNESCO list, this city is distinguished by an abundance of amazing monuments of architecture and culture. The unique beauty of Mtskheta adds the confluence of the rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi, which itself is a wonderful sight.
- Svetitskhoveli is Architectural monument of the XI century, where the shroud of Christ was buried. Svetitskhoveli is the first and the main church in Georgia
- The beautiful monument of the 5th century – Jvari Monastery is located in Mtskheta, on the top of a mountain, on a beautiful view of the rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi.
- Lunch in the famous restaurant in Mtskheta, which is distinguished by its delicious cuisine.
- Uplistsikhe – rocky terrain, a city with an ancient history of the Bronze Age with an impressive spectacle. It belongs to the VII century.
- The most interesting thing in the Gori is museum of Joseph Stalin, founded in 1937.
- Transfer to the hotel – Tbilisi
Kazbegi (Ananuri, Zhinvali, Black and White Aragvi Connection Place, Gudauri Panorama, Gergeti Trinity)
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Wiew and panorama of the Zhinvali water reservoir
- Ananuri Fortress, located in the north Georgia in Dusheti region. Defender of Georgian military road (200 years).
- Black and White Aragvi (two rivers) connection place in the village Pasanauri (homeland of Georgian national food “Khinkali”)
- Gudauri Ski resort, The biggest winter resort in Georgia (only for winter).
- Monument of Georgian and Russian people friendship located next to Gudauri Ski resort in the highest hill (2395m from sea level)
- Stepantsminda village, in region Kazbegi.
- Kazbegi is a paradise in Georgia. A place where you face the unprecedented beauty of mountains and clouds.
- The Gergeti Trinity – Heaven on Earth, a fenced architectural Georgian complex in Kazbegi municipality, which is located at 2,227 meters above sea level. A place where you feel that freedom is in the mountains.
- Transfer to the hotel- Tbilisi
Kutaisi (Martvili Canyon, Prometheus Caves, Gelati Cathedral)
- Breakfast in the hotel. (Tbilisi),
- Visiting Martvili canyon. Martvili is located in Samegrelo region of western Georgia, 280km from Tbilisi. Martvili canyons used to be a bath place for Dadiani family. Now people visit it to enjoy the scenery, its waterfalls and take a boat trip in the river with deep green colour (boats available from May to September).
- Visiting Prometheus Cave – one of the most unique in Europe. It is characterized by impressive reliefs of stalactites and stalagmites and a variety of underground rivers. This is the reason why, when you enter, you will feel like you are in a fairytale.
- Kutaisi is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Georgia, located in Imereti. In this sunny city, you will visit many ancient and historical monuments.
- Gelati Cathedral – was built in 1106 by David Agmashenebeli. Since 1994 it has been included in the UNESCO World Cultural List.
- Transfer to the hotel – Tbilisi
Sighnaghi, Bodbe Monastery, St. Nino’s spring, walk around the city, dinner at the end of the day in the traditional Kakhetian marani (cellar).
- Breakfast in the hotel. (Tbilisi)
- Sighnaghi is one of the oldest, historical and only romantic cities of Georgia, surrounded by ancient and centuries-old historical fortresses. We will see the beautiful, narrow and romantic streets of the city, overlooking the unique “Alazani Valley”.
- Lunch in the beautiful city with unique views.
- We will see the monastery where the grave of the illuminator of Georgia – St. Nino is located.
- Transfer for dinner – after the visit of Sighnaghi, we will go to one of the most traditional wine cellars of Kakheti. A beautiful and rich corner of Georgia – Kakheti – homeland of wine and grapes, so you will have a unique opportunity to try traditional types of Kakhetian wines. In addition, you will participate in a master class on baking homemade bread and in the process of preparing Georgian traditional sweets – “Churchkhela”
- Here you will have a delicious dinner in the impressive atmosphere, with traditional songs of Kakheti.
- Transfer to the hotel – Sighnaghi
Kakheti (Tsinandali, Nekresi, Gremi)
- Breakfast in the hotel (Sighnaghi)
- Tsinandali – the pearl of the wealth and beauty of Georgia . Greened valley of the Tsiv-Gombori, where you can see the giant mountains of the Caucasus.
- Lunch – Khareba Winery is a wine company based on ancient traditions, where you can enjoy the wine tasting, mini-excursion and have a lunch.
- Nekresi is one of the oldest historical monuments of the 6th century. Located on the outskirts of the Caucasus Mountains.
- The Gremi Ensemble – Archangel and the Royal Tower, built by King of Kakheti in 1565, on a high hill.
- Dinner – in a Kakhetian traditional family with old folk songs.
- Transfer to the hotel – Sighnaghi
- Breakfast in the hotel – (Sighnaghi)
- Free time
- Transfer to the airport
Cost included minimum 6 pax
The prices includes:
- Transfer from/to the airport
- Hotel for 6 nights (in double/twin rooms)
- Meals – breakfast
- All transfers are performed by air-conditioned/heated cars/buses
- English/Russian speaking guide service during all days
- Wine tastings
The price of the tour doesn’t includes:
- Flight tickets
- Entrance fee (museum, caves, canyons)
- Meals (lunch and dinner)